Species (s): Cattle, Canines, goats, horses, sheep, pigs.
Each 100 mL contain:
Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin
WHY CHOOSE CALCILER MAX?
Effective for prophylaxis and therapy of hypocalcemia in all pets.
It is a balanced solution of Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium Amino acids and vitamin B complex.
Stimulating action stimulates metabolism, improving the processes of assimilation causing a rapid recovery of animals.
It is a recalcificante, vitaminado and recalcificante excellent combination.
HOW DOES CALCILER MAX WORK?
Calcium plays a number of vital functions, among which are the maintenance of the functional integrity of the nervous and muscular systems, normal heart function, maintaining the integrity of membranes and blood clotting.
WHEN TO USE CALCILER MAX?
Rickets, hypocalcemia, deficiency of phosphorus, prevent and treat deficiencies of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, metabolic irregularities in general: paresis, lactic fever, stress states, paraplegia post and antepartum poisoning grass, uterine prolapse, bleeding diathesis, acetonaemia , eclampsia, osteomalacia and cramps.
Slow intravenous, intramuscular or subcutaneous deep.
In animals, calcium is the characteristic element of the bones; in 98% lies in the form of carbonates and phosphates and the remaining 2% in other tissues. Blood is in the ratio of 10 mg per 100 cubic cm, but it is not active; only 2 mg are ionized, and the remaining four in colloidal state, attached to proteins and constituting a reserve capable of being mobilized at the right time. Regulating plasma calcium level is carried out by three hormones: parathyroid hormone (PTH), calcitonin (CT) and vitamin D3, acting on same three sites: bone; kidneys and intestines.
*Make sure to consult your Veterinarian before buying any medication.
Reviews Calciler MAX - Calcium gluconate, Boric acid, Anhydrous, Dextrose, D-panthenol hypophosphate magnesium,L-methionine 500 ML.
Add your comment