Species(s): Canines, Felines
Each tablet contains:
Ivermectin 1 mg
Praziquantel 50 mg
Pamoate Pyrantel 150 mg
Fenbendazol 150 mg
Excipient cbp 1 tablet
portfolios containing 4 tablets each.
Why choose Adecto Tablets:
1. It is a broad spectrum endectocide.
2. Because of its wide spectrum allows you to take action on nematodes, tapeworms and protozoa.
3. No fasting required to be administered, may be administered directly or mixed in making food.
4. It has strong antiparasitic activity for synergy in the combination of four active ingredients.
5. Effective in Dipylidium caninum and Giardia spp . To prevent and treat their zoonotic diseases.
How Adecto Tablets work?
Their combination allows it to be a broad-spectrum product, each active ingredient acting on their own. Through the release of (GABA) gamma-amino butyric acid, a neurotransmitter inhibitory type that prevents the transmission of nerve impulses of neurons in the ventral cord to motor neurons. Causing paralysis and death of the parasite.
Praziquantel has its side and anthelmintic activity to inhibit enzyme systems carbohydrate metabolism, increases the permeability of cell membranes to calcium, followed by muscle paralysis cestode, vacuolization and disintegration of the integument.
Pyrantel through causes a contraction of the muscles of the worms causing paralysis.
Fenbendazole inhibits microtubule formation needed for various organs and functions as mitosis and energy metabolism.
Canines: 1 tablet for 10 kg.
Cats: Â½ tablet for 5 kg.
Repeat after 15 days to complete the life cycle of the parasite.
For control of giardiasis it is recommended one for every 24 hours for 2 or 3 days at the discretion of the veterinarian.
*Make sure to consult your Veterinarian before buying any medication.