Species (s): Cattle, Canines, goats, horses, sheep, pigs.
PRESENTATIONS: Vials of 50 mL, 100 mL and 250 Ml.
Each 100 mL contains:
Acetamido-3 - hydroxy-sodium 4fenilarsonato
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
WHY USE ARSILER?
ARSILER acts as a tonic and fortifying tonic increasing anabolic processes.
ARSILER is an adjuvant in infectious, parasitic and during convalescence diseases.
ARSILER a valuable aid as organic restorative and neuromuscular stimulant.
ARSILER stimulates red blood cell production in the bone marrow.
ARSILER improves the formation of the skeletal system.
ARSILER reinforces the general state during growth, development and production.
HOW DOES ARSILER WORL?
ARSILER has a strengthening effect by its action on the body's metabolism, triggering:
a) An increase in anabolism.
b) A desasimilaciÃ³n delayed, causing an increase in food consumption and a balanced nutritional status.
WHEN TO USE ARSILER?
ARSILER be applied in the therapy of the following conditions:
1. During and after treatment of infectious and parasitic diseases.
2. States of physical exhaustion and weakness from overworking.
3. Conditions that present with lack of appetite.
4. States anemia by acting as hematopoietic.
5. During convalescence from diseases or surgical treatments.
6. In animals with delayed growth .
7. In breeders with litters.
8. For greater physical requirements as racehorses, jumping and shooting.
9. In animals of high production of meat and milk .
10. To improve the overall appearance of the coat.
Intramuscular, intravenous and subcutaneous.
ARSILER exerts an important action in the body's metabolism by promoting assimilation and release of energy from nutrients, resulting consequently remarkable results in the general condition of the animal being treated.By increasing the assimilation of food, ARSILER promotes hematopoiesis (formation and development of blood cells), growth and fortification of the skeletal system and the reduction in the duration of acute infectious diseases or chronic conditions.
In addition, ARSILER increases appetite, remains in good condition the nervous system and improves coat condition stimulating their formation, growth and shine.
*Make sure to consult your Veterinarian before buying any medication.